Talent Acquisition Specialist
What's the role?
In this role you will own the end to end Talent Aquisition process for Hilti Finland. You will be working with the hiring managers and HRBPs for your area to develop proactive resourcing strategies and especially turning our current process to active insourcing and engaging external talents form various of relevant sources.
Who is Hilti?
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
What does the role involve?
You will be working with hiring managers and HRBPs for your area to develop proactive resourcing strategies and especially turning our current process to active sourcing and engaging external talents form various of relevant sources. You will organize and contribute to employer branding activities to support building the pipeline of the needed talents. You will own the co-ordination and delivery of quarterly assessment centres for high volume recruitments. You will be responsible of making sure the candidates are a good fit for the Hilti culture and values in order to maintain our strategic advantage - our company culture.
You will be very familiar with behavioural interview techniques and are experienced in providing assessment feedback for the candidates. You won't be afraid of approaching people to share our employee value proposition in a compelling way. At the same time you will be very comfortable managing the admin and reporting part of the role as per the global and regional practices and guidelines.
What do we offer?
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role. We will provide you with comprehensive, on the job training and excellent benefits.
We’ll give you lots of responsibility and accountability from day one and trust you to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go the extra mile and we’ll reward you with unrivalled training, development and career opportunities as soon as you’re ready for the next challenge.
As an HR Professional at Hilti you can learn what it takes to build a company culture that's led to us being listed among the Best Places to Work in many countries.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and some of our best colleagues joined us with no experience in construction. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
- Hilti mindset: applying our values; teamwork, integrity, courage, commitment and experience of recruiting for the value fit.
- B. Sc or M Sc. Psychology or other behavioural sciences
- Full working knowledge of LinkedIn and other social media tools related to candidate attraction
- Proven track record of active insourcing of Talents on the area of sales and/or engineering and building the talent pools
- Experience of working as a part of international HR organization with commonly shared goals and reporting needs
- Experience of personality and ability assessments, related behavioural interviews and feedback
- Previous experience of applying assessment center methodology in the recruiting is a great asset
- Ability to relate and network, persuade and influence and getting things done in an organized manner
- Good written and verbal communication skills both in Finnish and in English.
Please submit your CV no later than 3rd of March 2019 via our recruitment system. Cover letter is not needed.
In case of the further questions you can contact email@example.com
“There’s a real family spirit and you can literally knock on any director’s door at any time. Also your line manager will work very hard to help you develop your skills, both professionally and personally.”